Terms & Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
- The content in this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither The Soup Spoon nor any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, and completeness of the information and materials offered on this website. You acknowledge that the information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Soup Spoon takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Promotions Terms and Conditions
- All promotions and offers by The Soup Spoon are subjected to a set of terms and conditions, which we reserve the right to change without prior notice, in the best interests of the company.
- The right to amend terms and conditions includes changing the price of the promotion or offer, terminating the offer before stated validity date, changing the details of the promotion or offer or any other changes in order to protect the interests of the company or under circumstances of abuse.
- Vouchers issued by The Soup Spoon are not valid for use together with promotions or offers.
- Souperholic points cannot be awarded or redeemed in the purchase of promotions or offers.
- The Soup Spoon reserves the right to substitute items in the promotion or offer should there be any unforeseen circumstances where items run out of stock.
- All visuals used in promotional collaterals are strictly for illustration purposes only.
- Terms of promotions or offers vary in different stores and consumers are advised to clarify with the store or email firstname.lastname@example.org before time of purchase.
Vouchers Terms and Conditions
- All vouchers issued by The Soup Spoon are subjected to a set of terms of conditions, which we reserve the right to change without prior notice in the best interests of the company.
- All vouchers with The Soup Spoon logo and stamp are valid for the purchase of food and beverages at any The Soup Spoon outlets in Singapore, unless otherwise stated.
- All vouchers are limited to one voucher per transaction only, and are not valid for usage with other types of vouchers, discounts, promotions or offers unless otherwise stated.
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.
- Photocopied vouchers are not acceptable.
- Amount of voucher must be fully utilised when making payment. Any unused amount will not be refunded.
- Souperholic points cannot be awarded or redeemed with the usage of vouchers.
- Extension will not be given to expired vouchers.
- The Soup Spoon will not be responsible for replacing any lost, damaged or stolen vouchers.
- The Soup Spoon reserves the right to amend validity date of vouchers or reject vouchers in order to protect the interests of the company or under circumstances of abuse.
- For further enquiries, please email email@example.com.
Souperholic Card Terms and Conditions
- By using the Souperholic card or the mobile app e-card, the cardholder shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed with the terms and conditions of the Souperholic card. This function is not meant to replace the physical card but serves as another mode to earn and redeem points.
- The Souperholic card or mobile app e-card must be presented prior to payment to enjoy the points. Points can only be earned at the time of payment. It will be considered forfeited if otherwise. Once transaction is completed, the system will not be able to reverse the transactions.
- Earn 50 loyalty points for every $5 spent. 100 points equal to $1 and redeemable for any item on the menu, whether in full or partially (subject to stock availability).
- You may use available points in your physical card or the mobile app e-card to offset the bill. Please note that there will not be any points awarded for the residual value paid in cash.
- Not valid with any promotions, discounts and usage of vouchers unless stated otherwise.
- When presenting Shopping Mall vouchers, the full bill will be entitled to Souperholic points. Example: If you spend $15 and voucher amount is $10, you will have paid $5. Points will be awarded for the whole bill of $15.
- When presenting The Soup Spoon cash vouchers, the amount paid after deducting voucher amount will be entitled to Souperholic points. Example: If you spend $15 and voucher amount is $10, you will have paid $5. Points will be awarded for the partial bill of $5.
- Points will not be awarded for the full bill when promotional vouchers such as the Complimentary Ice Lemon Tea and Complimentary SouperValue Upgrade vouchers are used.
- The Souperholic card and mobile app e-card are non-transferrable and different card accounts cannot be combined for consolidation of points.
- The validity period of Souperholic points is six (6) months from the card’s last transaction date.
- All Souperholic points on E-store will only be credited upon delivery or self-collection
- Physical cards have ceased to be issued and customers are encouraged to register online to ensure their account and point status are synced.
- The Management is not responsible for any unauthorized use of lost cards.
- The Souperholic card is not exchangeable for cash.
- The Management reserves the right to withdraw this loyalty card programme without any prior notice.
- The Soup Spoon has the right at any time, with or without notice, to limit, add, amend or delete in whole or in part these terms and conditions (T & C) of the loyalty programme and its benefits even though such changes may affect the value of the Souperholic points that have already been accumulated or the rights and interests of the cardholders. The amendment and supplement T & C shall be binding on the Souperholic cardholder as long as their Souperholic card is valid under these T & C.
- Information gathered from the Souperholic card will not be shared with any third parties.