This is a classic we love to make again and again. You will too when you see how easy it is with our Beef Goulash Take Home Soup Pack!
- 1 Beef Goulash Take Home Soup Pack
- 80g broccoli
- 80g cauliflower
- 20g melted butter
- 500g cheesy mashed potato (see instructions below)
Cheesy Mashed Potato
- 500g potatoes
- 20g butter
- 20g milk
- 50g mozzarella cheese
- 5g parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make the cheesy mashed potato,
- Peel, cut and boil potatoes for about 20minutes until a fork pokes through centre of potatoes easily.
- Mash the boiled potatoes.
- Add other ingredients until well combined. Set aside.
- To make the Shepherd’s Pie,
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Pour the Beef Goulash Take Home Soup Pack into a baking dish.
- Add the broccoli and cauliflower into the baking dish.
- Top with the cheesy mashed potato.
- Cover the pie with aluminum foil and bake dish for 40 min.
- Remove the foil after 40 min and bake for another 15 min or until the top is golden brown. Cool a little and dig in!